Prep 13 mins
Cook 35 mins
I came across this recipe while I was shopping with my Mother, we plan on making this for our 4th of July dinner.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 yellow potatoes, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 large white potato, peeled, halved and sliced
- 3 medium red potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium direct heat. Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine all ingredients except butter in order listed, toss to coat. Lightly coat a 12 x 24 inch piece of heavy-duty foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place potato mixture in center of one end of foil, dot with butter. Fold foil over to enclose poatoes in a 12 x 12 inch packet, crimping edges to seal, leaving room for expansion.
- Place packet on grill. Grill, covered, 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, carefully turning packet over once. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
A great grill recipe. I love finding new ways to cook potatoes on the grill . The whole family raved on how good there were, the flavors blended nicely and I loved how easy it was to make them. This will be a family favorite of ours. Thanks for posting this recipe for us all to try.