Recipe by mariposa13
From Hungry Girl email Per serving (3 pieces): 106 cal, 6g fat, 12g carb, .5 fiber, 3g protein
- one 15-piece box frozen athens miniature phyllo cup
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (not packed)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon light whipped butter, room temperature (like Brummel and Brown)
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped pecans, divided
- fat, free reddi-wip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray, and arrange shells on the baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg substitute, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped pecans. Evenly distribute the mixture among the fillo shells.
- Evenly top shells with remaining 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, a little less than 1/2 teaspoons per shell.
- Bake in the oven until edges are crisp, 15 - 18 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. If you like, top each piece with a squirt of Fat Free Reddi-wip. Enjoy!