Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (1 omelette): 122 cal, 4g fat, 2g carb, 0g fiber, 19g protein.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped fresh
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, fat free
- Beat the egg whites, egg, chives, water, salt, and peppers in medium bowl until frothy.
- Heat 1/4 tsp oil in nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add half egg mixture and cook, lifting edges frequently, until eggs are just set (about 2 min).
- Sprinkle 1/4 cip cheddar over half of the egg mixture.
- Loosen edges of omelette and fold over to enclose the filling.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until eggs are set and cheese begins to melt.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 3 points plus per omelette.