Prep 0 mins
Cook 120 hrs
Serrano, red and jalapeno will light up your life.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut up
- 6 serrano peppers
- 6 red peppers
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 ounces Tabasco sauce
- 4 ounces Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 10 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 10 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices.
- Use caution when handling hot peppers. Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge for several days. The original recipe called for five days.
- Carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked(about 15 minutes).
- Take the marinade, put it on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil. reduce until thick. NOTE DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. The sauce must I repeat must be boiled to make the marinade safe.
- Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes, serve with soda water for maximum heat effect but keep plenty of ice water handy.