Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from the Kraft Holiday Cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Ritz cracker
- .Mix all ingredients except crackers, cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve as a spread with the crackers.
Wow, this spread is delicious! I made it to go with some cornbread I made and absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with us, 4-H Mom, Ill definitely make it again! The only thing I changed was to use normal cheddar cheese in place of the pepper jack cheese, because I cant get that one over here.