Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy, yummy spread to entertain with! You can adjust the amounts of peppers if you like! Great with crackers and fresh veggies. I also like this as a sandwich spread or on bagels. Cooking time includes refridgeration time...Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons canned jalapeno peppers, chopped and drained
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
- Refridgerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to marry.
- Serve with crackers and veggies!
Really delicious. I made it for Christam Eve and everyone just gobbled it up. Truely a keeper. I will never buy it from the grocery store again.