Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A wonderful roast with a very tasty gravy
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 roast, of choice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix, for 4 packet roast (optional)
- Place roast in crock.
- Mix mixes, and sprinkle over roast.
- Pour water in around sides.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low.
You can't go wrong with this recipe. The meat has fantastic flavor. Great with mashed potatoes.
This was recommended to me by a good friend. Very surprised at how good this was. Easy, wonderful flavor, nice tender texture. Served with mashed potatoes. Perfect.
Found this on Facebook and made w/3 lb chuck roast, 2 packets of each seasoning and 4 cups a water. I added 8 cut up potatoes and 1 bag of baby carrots. Perfect dinner, next will get loaf of french bread for dipping.