Prep 5 hrs
Cook 2 hrs
This is a childhood favorite that I hope others will enjoy too.
- 1 prepared 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 4 Three Musketeers candy bars or 16 Musketeers miniatures candy bars
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Cut bars into small pieces.
- Combine gelatin and cold water in a large saucepan; let soften for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 Musketeers.
- Heat slowly over very low heat, stirring constantly, until candy melts and gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in ice cream until it is melted.
- Place mixture over bowl partly filled with ice and water; stir occasionally until mixture is thickened.
- Pour into prepared pieshell.
- Chill 3 hours or until firm.