Recipe by Ambervim
This is the easiest!!! Use dark or milk chocolate to your taste! You can be adventurous and add nuts.
Directions See How It's Made
- Get out your silicone 8×8″ pan or prepare another by lining with aluminum foil and coating with nonstick spray.
- Melt half the chocolate, as directed on package.
- Place marshmallow creme in a medium mixing bowl and microwave for 15 seconds to slightly soften.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the marshmallow creme and use a spoon to stir together.
- Spoon the mixture into prepared pan and smooth evenly across the bottom. It will be very thick! Place in the freezer for 30-45 minutes so it becomes firm.
- Melt remaining chocolate.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 2″ bars. Dip each bar in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper to set.
- How many you get depends on the size you make them.