This is the easiest!!! Use dark or milk chocolate to your taste! You can be adventurous and add nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get out your silicone 8×8″ pan or prepare another by lining with aluminum foil and coating with nonstick spray.
- 2Melt half the chocolate, as directed on package.
- 3Place marshmallow creme in a medium mixing bowl and microwave for 15 seconds to slightly soften.
- 4Pour the chocolate on top of the marshmallow creme and use a spoon to stir together.
- 5Spoon the mixture into prepared pan and smooth evenly across the bottom. It will be very thick! Place in the freezer for 30-45 minutes so it becomes firm.
- 6Melt remaining chocolate.
- 7Remove from freezer and cut into 2″ bars. Dip each bar in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper to set.
- 8How many you get depends on the size you make them.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Musketeer Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2855.9
- Calories from Fat 1230
- Total Fat 136.7 g
- Saturated Fat 80.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 218.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 456.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.9 g
- Sugars 345.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g