Recipe by Chef by Chance
From the Food Network but I don't remember which show. It is made in the microwave. Serving size is 4-6, I prefer 6.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler or 60 seconds in a microwave. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, orange zest, salt, and eggs.
- Whisk in the chocolate mixture.
- Divide the batter between 4 large or 6 medium microwave safe mugs.
- Microwave on high for approximately 50 seconds, may take more time depending how "molten" you want as well as the number of mugs and the power of your microwave.
- Cool for at least 30 seconds and serve with a dollop of ice cream (recommendation was salted caramel).