Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This makes for a quick chocolate fix ! It's not your grandma's fudge by any means, but it will cure your sweet tooth in a short amount of time. Add whatever type of nut you prefer or keep it plain.
- Sift powdered sugar and cocoa together in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Place stick of margarine on top.
- Your margarine can come straight from the fridge.
- Pour milk over the top.
- Do not mix together !
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove from micro and stir with a rubber spatula, pressing down on the lumps until well blended.
- Add vanilla and nuts stirring to incorporate.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Cut into 36 squares.
I have been making Fudge using this same recipe for years. The only difference is I use a tablespoon of vanilla and also add black walnut flavoring (if I can find it). This isn't exactly like cooked fudge, but it's near enough that this is the only fudge I ever make - soo easy. Thanks for sharing PrimQuilter. Just wanted to add a note to this. If your microwave is higher powered, you many only need to cook 2 minutes.
My husband made this easy fudge. It was pretty good. Thanks PrimQuilter Bullwinkle
This is so quick and easy and on top of that it is the best fudge ever. My families favorite. We use real butter and Hershey's cocoa.