Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes for a quick chocolate fix ! It's not your grandma's fudge by any means, but it will cure your sweet tooth in a short amount of time. Add whatever type of nut you prefer or keep it plain.
- Sift powdered sugar and cocoa together in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Place stick of margarine on top.
- Your margarine can come straight from the fridge.
- Pour milk over the top.
- Do not mix together !
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove from micro and stir with a rubber spatula, pressing down on the lumps until well blended.
- Add vanilla and nuts stirring to incorporate.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Cut into 36 squares.