Recipe by PrimQuilter
This makes for a quick chocolate fix ! It's not your grandma's fudge by any means, but it will cure your sweet tooth in a short amount of time. Add whatever type of nut you prefer or keep it plain.
Top Review by Connie Lea
I have been making Fudge using this same recipe for years. The only difference is I use a tablespoon of vanilla and also add black walnut flavoring (if I can find it). This isn't exactly like cooked fudge, but it's near enough that this is the only fudge I ever make - soo easy. Thanks for sharing PrimQuilter. Just wanted to add a note to this. If your microwave is higher powered, you many only need to cook 2 minutes.
- 1 lb powdered sugar (3 3/4 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift powdered sugar and cocoa together in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Place stick of margarine on top.
- Your margarine can come straight from the fridge.
- Pour milk over the top.
- Do not mix together !
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove from micro and stir with a rubber spatula, pressing down on the lumps until well blended.
- Add vanilla and nuts stirring to incorporate.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Cut into 36 squares.