Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
this recipe is melt in the mouth, chocolatey awesomeness in just 3 mins!
Make and share this 3 Minute Microwave Choc Chip Brownie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon melted low-fat butter
- 3 tablespoons milk or 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon or 1⁄2 teaspoon coffee
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons self raising flour
- Add the milk or water into the mug, along with the oil or butter, vanilla (or whatever flavouring your using)
- using a fork whisk until smooth.
- add the cocoa powder and the sugar.
- again whisk until smooth.
- add the flour and mix with fork until all the mixture is stuck together -- you may need to add a tiny amount of water if mixture seems dry.
- press the mixture gently into the bottom of the mug.
- microwave for approx 60 secs for 1000 watt microwave, 110 secs 800 watt microwave.
- add ice cream, choc chips, whipped cream or whatever you fancy and eat whilst warm.