1/2 Photos of 3-Minute Microwave Brownies
Possumgirl (Randy)'s Note:
When you need that chocolate brownie fix and you need it fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs until light (about 1 minute on high).
- 2Beat in sugar and salt. Add the vanilla. Mix in the melted butter.
- 3Add the cocoa and flour using the low speed on mixer.
- 4Pour into a microwave safe dish (8 x8 or a round cake pan -- your microwave time will depend on what you use.).
- 5Microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes on a turntable, preferably. Do not let the center get totally dry or it will be overcooked. I took mine out when there was just a small moist spot in the center, but next time I will probably let it bake for maybe 10 seconds less. It finishes cooking as it cools.
- 6You can frost if you like, but I prefer my brownies unfrosted.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3-Minute Microwave Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g