Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
When you need that chocolate brownie fix and you need it fast!
Make and share this 3-Minute Microwave Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- Beat eggs until light (about 1 minute on high).
- Beat in sugar and salt. Add the vanilla. Mix in the melted butter.
- Add the cocoa and flour using the low speed on mixer.
- Pour into a microwave safe dish (8 x8 or a round cake pan -- your microwave time will depend on what you use.).
- Microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes on a turntable, preferably. Do not let the center get totally dry or it will be overcooked. I took mine out when there was just a small moist spot in the center, but next time I will probably let it bake for maybe 10 seconds less. It finishes cooking as it cools.
- You can frost if you like, but I prefer my brownies unfrosted.
Oh so good. I used a glass pie plate and zapped 4 minutes. Still slightly fudgy, which we actually prefer! This did not last long!
My teens have made these the last several nights ~ I was surprised at how good they are! They have ice texture, great chocolate flavor, and are ready almost instantly; a glass pie pan worked well here, too. The kids are keeping track of recipes they want to take with them when they move out and this one definitely made the list. ;)
These were so fast and easy! Great for a quick brownie fix.