Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
An easy way to have fudge without having to go to the candy store! It's easy and done in no time flat.
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Mix milk, sugar, salt in 2 quart pan. Heat to boil on low heat!
- Boil and stir for 3 minutes or until 225 degrees.
- Remove from heat and add marshmellows, chocolate, vanilla, and nuts until all mixed together.
- Pour into greased 9x9x2 and refrigerate until firm.