Recipe by berriesncreamangel
You have to try this recipe!! I wasn't fond of meatloaf till I tried this recipe. I've made it my own by changing a few things.
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion till softened. Then add the garlic and thyme.
- In a separate bowl, combine the meats until thoroughly mixed. Add breadcrumbs and onion mixture. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, egg, and ketchup. Add to the meat mixture. Mix well.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a meatloaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes or until the internal temp is 180 degrees.