Recipe by LAURIE
We love pizza--even for breakfast. Feel free to add any of your favorite toppings too. This is very filling and great served with fresh fruit. Also super as a light lunch or supper. I will make a couple of these on the weekend and wrap individual wedges that the kids grab to pop in the micro and eat as they wait for the bus.
- 1 prebaked refrigerated 12-inch pizza crust, at room temperature
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package country gravy mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chopped sausage links, cooked
- 1 cup chopped ham, cooked
- 1 cup bacon bits, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In saucepan add water and milk.
- Whisk in gravy mix, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly til thick.
- Cool slightly.
- In large skillet, melt margarine.
- Beat eggs with milk and add to skillet.
- Scramble eggs in skillet until set and in small chunks.
- Place crust on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- Spread gravy evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle meats over gravy.
- Sprinkle eggs over meats.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs evenly.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted and browning.
- Cool slightly and cut into wedges.