1/2 Photos of 3 Meat Breakfast Pizza
We love pizza--even for breakfast. Feel free to add any of your favorite toppings too. This is very filling and great served with fresh fruit. Also super as a light lunch or supper. I will make a couple of these on the weekend and wrap individual wedges that the kids grab to pop in the micro and eat as they wait for the bus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In saucepan add water and milk.
- 3Whisk in gravy mix, and bring to a boil.
- 4Simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly til thick.
- 5Cool slightly.
- 6In large skillet, melt margarine.
- 7Beat eggs with milk and add to skillet.
- 8Scramble eggs in skillet until set and in small chunks.
- 9Place crust on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- 10Spread gravy evenly over the top.
- 11Sprinkle meats over gravy.
- 12Sprinkle eggs over meats.
- 13Salt and pepper to taste.
- 14Sprinkle cheese over eggs evenly.
- 15Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted and browning.
- 16Cool slightly and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Meat Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.9
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 343.3 mg
- Sodium 1279.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
12-inch pizza crust