Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love pizza--even for breakfast. Feel free to add any of your favorite toppings too. This is very filling and great served with fresh fruit. Also super as a light lunch or supper. I will make a couple of these on the weekend and wrap individual wedges that the kids grab to pop in the micro and eat as they wait for the bus.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In saucepan add water and milk.
- Whisk in gravy mix, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly til thick.
- Cool slightly.
- In large skillet, melt margarine.
- Beat eggs with milk and add to skillet.
- Scramble eggs in skillet until set and in small chunks.
- Place crust on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- Spread gravy evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle meats over gravy.
- Sprinkle eggs over meats.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs evenly.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted and browning.
- Cool slightly and cut into wedges.
Awesome! This is so good. I made it for a breakfast feeding about 15 people and everyone loved it. I use the Mia pizza crusts above the pizza sauces in our grocery store. You can prepare all the toppings the day before which makes it fast and easy to assemble in the morning. A must try...you won't be disappointed!
I made this for breakfast yesterday morning for 3 teenage boys and they LOVED it. They are football players and they told me they thought it would be mandatory for me to make this for them the morning of every game. By the way, I make different breakfast dishes for them 2 to 3 times a week and this so far is their favorite. The only thing I did differently was to use creasant rolls in place of the pizza crust because that was what I had on hand and I made it the night before and just increased the cooking time. This is for sure a 5 star recipe.
This was excellent and definitely a winner with our group. A nice change for breakfast and since I prepared all the ingredients ahead of time, it was a breeze. Thanks!!!