Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
These soft, hearty, chocolaty, and scrumptious mini muffins will cause your family to rave for days.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5⁄8 cup white sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 crushed hershey's milk chocolate candy bar
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruits
- 1⁄2 cup mixed nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a different bowl.
- Gently pour all dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients.
- Whisk together using about 8 strokes. (do not over mix).
- Spoon batter out into greased or lined mini muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-15 min or until tops are pale golden brown.