Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is really good and simple. I make it for all kinds of parties and it's always all gone by the time we go home.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans hormel chili
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
- jalapeno pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread refried beans in a 13x9 inch pan.
- Spread chili on top of beans.
- Spread sour cream on top of chili.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of sour cream.
- Put jalapeno peppers on top. As many as desired.
- Cook in stove 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
So easy. Great. Had all the ingredients and just whipped it together. YUM.