Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
an unusual, but very tasty dessert with three different layers. It can be served at home, or at a party.
- 1st layer.
- Mix chopped nuts, flour, and melted butter.
- Put in 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, take out and cool.
- 2nd layer.
- Whip and spread cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup plus two tablespoons cool whip.
- Spread on cool crust and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 3rd layer.
- Mix chocolate pudding with milk. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spread on top of other layers.
- Top with cool whip, and sprinkle with nuts on top.
Yummy! This was really good. I followed the recipe exactly as written and we all loved it.
This recipe is sooooooo good! I've been making this for 30 years. It's always a hit...gone in no time at all. You can use blueberries in the place of the chocolate pudding, this is a favorite of my SNL. Thanks for posting.
Such a great desset. Definitely a crowd pleaser. I used pecans just because I had some on hand. I love how creamy and smooth it is. And you can't go wrong with chocolate! :) This is definitely a keeper. thanks for posting!