Served at room temperature or hot, this delicious dip lacks only tortilla chips! From Parade Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups tabasco guacamole (one of my 'Zaar listed recipes)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup seeded and sliced ripe plum tomato (1/4-inch)
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted black olives
- 2 scallions, halved lengthwise and sliced (3-inch of green left on)
- 1Spread the beans over the bottom of a 10" round glass baking dish; cover in guacamole.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream and spices; spread over the guacamole with spatula.
- 3Sprinkle the top with the cheese, tomatoes, olives and scallions.
- 4Serve at room temperature or bake in a 425°F oven for 15 minutes and serve hot.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3-Layer Mexican Party Dip
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 275.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: