Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ohh,I think I gained 10 pounds just typing this one! Heh. Does this sound good,or what? 8)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup quick oats
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 -5 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 13x9x2" baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine the first 9 ingredients,mixing well.
- Press the dough into pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- After removing from oven, sprinkle the chocolate chips.
- Spread chocolate evenly,letting it melt.
- Combine the powdered sugar, remaining PB & enough milk to make a thin consistancy.
- Beat mixture well.
- Drizzle mix over chocolate layer.
- Chill before cutting into squares/bars.
This recipe is so so good. Just to let you know Ocean~Ivy I fine every single recipe of your great and easy to make. thanks
Sinfully good! These are low fat, right? LOL