- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can baby lima beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 4 slices bacon (or more)
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Velveeta cheese (no substitutes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown bacon in skillet, then remove, and set aside.
- In a 3 quart casserole baking dish, combine the beans, onion, catsup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and bacon.
- Cover, and bake 1 hour in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove from oven, top with the Velveeta slices, return to oven (uncovered) and continue to bake until the cheese melts.