Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law, not sure where she got it from. It's very easy to throw together. It not too rich like other spinach dips. I made the mistake once of using fat free sour cream and it made the dip very loose & watery so I don't recommend it. You can serve this with french bread, hawaiian bread, and/or veggies. Oh, and make sure you use the Knorr brand vegetable recipe mix. I use another brand once and it ruined my batch of dip so I had to toss it out. I recommend chilling at least 20 minutes in order to rehydrate the veggies in the soup mix, otherwise, you'll have a crunchy dip until they do rehydrate. My SIL serves it right away so it's up to you. I had to guess at the servings and the yield size so the nutritional stats are probably off, sorry.
- 39.68 g package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- Thaw and squeeze dry the spinach.
- place spinach in serving bowl.
- add sour cream
- add the vegetable recipe mix.
- chill at least 20 minutes.