3 Ingredient Sausage Squares
- brown sausage in a 12" skillet.drain.
- add cream cheese, stirring until melted and well blended.remove from heat and set aside.
- press dough from one tube cresent rolls in a greased 9x13" baking pan -- being sure to cover bottom and part way up sides of pan.
- press perforations together.
- pour sausage mixture over the top -- set aside.
- roll remaining crescent roll dough into a 13x9" rectangle, layer over sausage mixture.
- bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes or until golden; cut into squares to serve.