Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This can easily be halved and baked in an 8x8" pan..
- 2 lbs ground sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- brown sausage in a 12" skillet.drain.
- add cream cheese, stirring until melted and well blended.remove from heat and set aside.
- press dough from one tube cresent rolls in a greased 9x13" baking pan -- being sure to cover bottom and part way up sides of pan.
- press perforations together.
- pour sausage mixture over the top -- set aside.
- roll remaining crescent roll dough into a 13x9" rectangle, layer over sausage mixture.
- bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes or until golden; cut into squares to serve.
LOVE this! I've made this once before and am making it tomorrow for breakfast. Thank you for posting!