Recipe by hipbonez
These are so moist, chewy, and delicious. Plus, you can make them so easily. Not to mention, it's vegan.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
So easy to make. The texture is a little heavier than we like our cupcakes. It's kind of like a cross between a cupcake and a muffin. I topped some of ours with a whipped cream cheese icing. Next time I will either try to lighten the texture up or pair it with a regular cream cheese icing so it doesn't get lost in the cake texture.
- 2 (18 1/4 ounce) packages Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice Cake Mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Contents will be VERY thick. (Electric mixer may be used.).
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Fill 2/3 full with batter.
- You may add a 1/4 cup of water to make it easier to stir.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes.
- Optional: sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar before placing in oven if you don't use frosting.