8 hrs 5 mins
Deb Wolf's Note:
Another 3 ingredient recipe. A yummy way to use up leftovers. Leftover pork roast braises all day in your crockpot for moist, rich pulled pork. The length of the shreds is determined by the thickness of the pork slices going in. Adjust thickness of slices to your preference. I usually slice 1" - 1 1/2" thick. Check the level of liquid towards the end of cooking. You don't want it to cook away. Add water or more V8 if necessary. You can use regular V8 if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork roast, cooked, leftover, sliced thick
- 1 (6 ounce) can vegetable juice, Spicy Hot V8 recommended
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, Sweet Baby Ray's Original recommended
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1Spray crockpot with non-stick. Pour V8 into crockpot. Add pork slices and turn to coat. Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours, or until pork shreds easily.
- 2Shred pork with 2 forks. Stir in barbeque sauce. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer, or until hot.
- 3Serve on hamburger buns. Top with additional sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Pulled Pork in the Crockpot
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 413.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g