Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another 3 ingredient recipe. A yummy way to use up leftovers. Leftover pork roast braises all day in your crockpot for moist, rich pulled pork. The length of the shreds is determined by the thickness of the pork slices going in. Adjust thickness of slices to your preference. I usually slice 1" - 1 1/2" thick. Check the level of liquid towards the end of cooking. You don't want it to cook away. Add water or more V8 if necessary. You can use regular V8 if you wish.
- 1 lb pork roast, cooked, leftover, sliced thick
- 1 (6 ounce) can vegetable juice, Spicy Hot V8 recommended
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, Sweet Baby Ray's Original recommended
- 8 hamburger buns
- Spray crockpot with non-stick. Pour V8 into crockpot. Add pork slices and turn to coat. Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours, or until pork shreds easily.
- Shred pork with 2 forks. Stir in barbeque sauce. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer, or until hot.
- Serve on hamburger buns. Top with additional sauce, if desired.