Recipe by Sheynath
This recipe is so simple. Sometimes I put chocolate chips in too, but then it is 4-ingredient cookies! Also, you can use 1/2 white sugar and 1/2 brown sugar to make a deeper caramel or molasses-y taste.
Top Review by tdalonzo_12600823
My family is following the Atkins plan but we really wanted something sweet so I make these with organic natural peanut butter 1 c Splenda and one egg and just divide the dough into 8 cookies which equals 4 net carbs per cookie
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the three ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- If using the chocolate chips, stir in now.
- Form dough into small balls, using about a tablespoon of dough.
- Place 12 balls on a cookie sheet, evenly spaced. (I like to line my cookie sheets with parchment paper) Using a fork, press the tines across the ball to flatten and make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake about 6-8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and let sit for a couple of minutes before removing the cookies. They are very delicate when hot and will crumble if you try to remove them too soon.
- Set cookies on rack to cool.