This recipe is so simple. Sometimes I put chocolate chips in too, but then it is 4-ingredient cookies! Also, you can use 1/2 white sugar and 1/2 brown sugar to make a deeper caramel or molasses-y taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine the three ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- 3If using the chocolate chips, stir in now.
- 4Form dough into small balls, using about a tablespoon of dough.
- 5Place 12 balls on a cookie sheet, evenly spaced. (I like to line my cookie sheets with parchment paper) Using a fork, press the tines across the ball to flatten and make a criss-cross pattern.
- 6Bake about 6-8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 7Remove cookie sheet from oven and let sit for a couple of minutes before removing the cookies. They are very delicate when hot and will crumble if you try to remove them too soon.
- 8Set cookies on rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g