1/4 Photos of 3 Ingredient Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
6 hrs 5 mins
This makes a delicious dessert that looks great! I saw it in Woman's Day magazine and they called for using Whoppers candy, but I used Oreos in mine. Cook time is for the 6 hour freeze time (but it may not take the full 6 hours for the cake to freeze firmly).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can chocolate whipped cream
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies (or chopped Malted Milk Balls)
- 1Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches long sides touching on a serving plate.
- 2Squirt an even layer of whipped cream over top.
- 3Scatter with 1/3 cup chopped Oreos or Malted Milk Balls.
- 4Repeat layers 2 times, garnishing top with a few larger chunks of Oreos or Malted Milk Balls.
- 5Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 6Slice to serve.
- 7May be frozen for up to a week.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches
chocolate whipped cream