This makes a delicious dessert that looks great! I saw it in Woman's Day magazine and they called for using Whoppers candy, but I used Oreos in mine. Cook time is for the 6 hour freeze time (but it may not take the full 6 hours for the cake to freeze firmly).
- 12 ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can chocolate whipped cream
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies (or chopped Malted Milk Balls)
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches long sides touching on a serving plate.
- Squirt an even layer of whipped cream over top.
- Scatter with 1/3 cup chopped Oreos or Malted Milk Balls.
- Repeat layers 2 times, garnishing top with a few larger chunks of Oreos or Malted Milk Balls.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Slice to serve.
- May be frozen for up to a week.