1/2 Photos of 3 Ingredient Fluffy Apple Pancakes!
Just Happy's Note:
Easy to prepare; relatively diet friendly too! Can easily be doubled. I came up with this recipe while experimenting with Bisquik. Can also be cooked with heart smart Bisquik.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix Bisquik, applesauce and water. Add cinnamon if desired.
- 2Be sure to add liquids slowly to adjust for desired thick/thinness; do NOT make it too thin or pancakes will not set.
- 3Spray skillet with nonstick spray, set over high heat.
- 4To test for appropriate heat before cooking: splash a few droplets of water on skillet; if water splatters across the skillet, it is ready. It is important to get the pan hot before you cook or pancakes won't brown properly.
- 5When ready, pour in batter, about 3 tbsp full each for smaller pancakes, or according to personal preference.
- 6Wait about 1 minute, or until bubbles set, before flipping.
- 7Don't flip too many times or your pancakes will be flat!
- 8Serve immediately, or if not, leave to cool on paper towels and freeze for longer storage.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Fluffy Apple Pancakes!
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g