Recipe by laurelelise94
Born and raised in Texas, I am a snob when it comes to Mexican food. I have tried so many recipes for the perfect salsa and always come back to this one. It's absolutely delicious, fresh, amazingly healthy...AND ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS. Trust me, simple is the way to go with fresh salsa.
Top Review by lps31
This is so easy and very tasty,i added a little freshly chopped corriander (cillantro) to serve,it gave it just that little bit of extra freshness,thanks for sharing this with a UK foody.
Directions See How It's Made
- Core the tomatoes.
- Dig the cloves from the head of garlic.
- Chop the stem off the jalapeños.
- Throw the cored tomatoes, the cloves of garlic, and the stemless jalapeños into a pot of water. Bring it to a boil, and turn down to medium/high heat.
- Turn burner off when tomatoes start to peel, usually in 30-40 minutes on the stove.
- Drain tomatoes, garlic, and jalapeño and let cool.
- Throw ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulsate until desired consistency.
- Add salt if desired.