Recipe by chia
this is decadent, delicious, and so easy! and flourless too. from rozanne golds 123 cooking, this can be frosted if you like or just serve it with whipped cream and berries
Top Review by TGirl,RN
I cannot believe that 3 simple ingredients taste THIS GOOD !!!! This cake whips together in a snap--I used Lukor's Sweet Chocolate and this cake turned out wonderfully--moist, light, and oh-so-delicious...I couldn't ask for anything easier or tastier...This is chocolate nirvana !! Thank you for this recipe !! Teresa
- 16 ounces good quality semisweet chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 5 extra large eggs
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375. line the bottom of an 81/2" sprinform pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. heat chocolate and butter in a double boiler, stir until melted (or, heat in a microwavable bowl in microwave until melted).
- put eggs and a pinch of salt in the bowl of an electric mixer, whip for 8 minutes until tripled in volume.
- with a rubber spatula fold chocolate into egg mixture until well incorporated pour into springform pan, bake for 20 minutes.
- center will be moist remove and let it cool 30 minutes before removing from pan and slicing.