Recipe by Justin, B.
Three ingredient dip to be made in a crock pot, slow cooker, or rice cooker. This dip is incredibly easy and delicious. This is the smallest I have tried to make this recipe, but I have made it larger going up in ingredients by multiples. 1,1,1 - 2,2,2 - 3,3,3...
Top Review by Stefanie828
I did what Bodifer did and added garlic powder, onion powder, and sour cream. Something seemed to be missing after that ( I didn't have cumin) So I added 1/4 of a piece of Tasso that I put in the food processor. Oh my goodness...the best. Totally not healthy lol but sooo good.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 lb mild sausage (sage blend is not recommended) or 1 lb spicy sausage (sage blend is not recommended)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chunk up the sausage and fry it until done. Soften cream cheese on low in microwave. Add sausage, cream cheese and Rotel to cooker.
- Mix. When everything is equally mixed and at an even temperature it is done. Can be left in the cooker on warm until the top starts to crust over, if it is then just mix it up.