Recipe by Angelic1
I bring this chili to every party I go to. It has become an amazing hit with all crowds of people. Prep and cooking time are minimal and the price can't be beat!
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hormel chili (Without Beans)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the entire amount of cream cheese on the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- Empty contents of both cans of chili onto cream cheese.
- Empty all cheese on top of chili.
- Cover dish with glass top.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes.
- Stir completely before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.