Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Our friend's mom made this for us at a Halloween party back when we used to be vegetarians. Serve it hot as a chili and garnish with cheese, diced onions, sour cream, etc. with tortilla chips, or serve cold as a quick salsa. So easy and tasty, too.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained (I use frozen)
- tortilla chips
- Place all ingredients into pan and heat through.
- Add any toppings you may want like cheese, onion, sour cream, whatever.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Love this!! I make variations of this at least weekly but this base is very good as well. Sometimes I add pinto beans, green onions, red onion, chili powder, avocado, splash of hot sauce, or some lime juice. This is very delicious and everyone loves it!