Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this 3 Ingredient Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole chicken, cut up (or use the parts you like best)
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Mix the Italian Seasoning packet and the brown sugar.
- Coat the chicken in the mix on all sides.
- Next line a baking pan with foil (the sugar mix will caramelize and be very sticky).
- Bake at 400 degrees for an hour or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and skin is golden brown and krispy.