Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great idea here! I found this in the Kraft food and family holiday edition. Very simple and if some don't like the taste of an ingredient, they don't have to eat it because the 'dip' is sectioned off into 3 sections.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella, mayonnaise and garlic in medium bowl until well blended.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or casserole dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes; stir.
- Arrange tomatoes, artichokes and peppers on top of cheese mixture in 3 separate sections.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with a variety of crackers, such as wheat thins.
Awesome dip! I was getting ready to post! We use reduced fat cream cheese and light mayo. Also use 3 cloves of garlic instead of 1. It is very easy and looks impressive! It was the first dip to go of many, at a recent party. Thanks for posting!
Great idea to get the flavor of three different dips in one appetizer. I served this with toasted baguette slices.
A very simple but awesome dip! I had trouble finding sun dried tomatoes so I halved cherry tomatoes and put them on top of the artichokes and red peppers. With just using the two toppings it was just enough for the dip. I think 1 cup of each would have been a bit to much for us. Also sprinkled some parmesan cheese blend shredded cheese on top since I didnt have the sun dried tomatoes. Will be making this again and use all three toppings! Thank you jovigirl for a great dip recipe.