Our nickname for 3 Cheese and Prosciutto Pizza. A family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Press pizza dough into 15x10 inch rimmed baking pan. When is oven is ready, cook pizza dough for 5 minutes. When done, let rest for 2 minutes or so.
- 3Meanwhile, lay proscuitto on a foil-lined baking sheet and put on lower rack in 400 degree oven. Leave in oven for 5-7 minutes, until crispy. When done, remove from oven and chop or crumble.
- 4Combine alfredo and pizza sauces and spread evenly over pizza crust to the edges. Chiffonade the basil and spread over sauce. Spread proscuitto over pizza, then diced pepper. Evenly distribute shredded cheeses over all.
- 5Put back in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until browned and bubbly. Let rest for a couple of minutes before slicing into 8 slices.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 C's and a P Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 298.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers