Who doesn't love cheese? One to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cheese, basil, onions, egg and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- 2Fold one sheet of phyllo in half widthwise and brush with butter & cut in half.
- 3Place a heaped tablespoon of cheese mixture onto the corner of each strip and fold over to form a triangle shape.
- 4Continue folding the pastry strip keeping the triangle shape until the end.
- 5Arrange on a greased baking tray and brush with butter.
- 6Repeat above steps with remaining pastry and filling.
- 7Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3-Cheese Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 234.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g