Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Who doesn't love cheese? One to try soon.
- 1⁄2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 100 g camembert cheese, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 sheets phyllo pastry
- 30 g butter, melted
- salt & pepper
- Combine cheese, basil, onions, egg and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Fold one sheet of phyllo in half widthwise and brush with butter & cut in half.
- Place a heaped tablespoon of cheese mixture onto the corner of each strip and fold over to form a triangle shape.
- Continue folding the pastry strip keeping the triangle shape until the end.
- Arrange on a greased baking tray and brush with butter.
- Repeat above steps with remaining pastry and filling.
- Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp.