Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Who doesn't love cheese? One to try soon.
Make and share this 3-Cheese Triangles recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cheese, basil, onions, egg and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Fold one sheet of phyllo in half widthwise and brush with butter & cut in half.
- Place a heaped tablespoon of cheese mixture onto the corner of each strip and fold over to form a triangle shape.
- Continue folding the pastry strip keeping the triangle shape until the end.
- Arrange on a greased baking tray and brush with butter.
- Repeat above steps with remaining pastry and filling.
- Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp.