Recipe by Printessa
This is a great dish, that absolutely makes the little ones love being a vegetarian, this its truly a family pleaser. Quick preparation & EASY to make.
- 1 (27 ounce) can pasta sauce
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh and finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, evenly spread 1 cup of pasta sauce (set remainder to the side).
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses, eggs, garlic, onion, green pepper, parsley, nutmeg and pepper.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture,
- Arrange in baking pan.
- Evenly top with remaining sauce.
- Bake 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbling.