Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This mouthwatering version of baked macaroni and cheese is ready in just 40 minutes and features a "secret ingredient" - cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack cheese (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir in the soup, cheeses, milk and black pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir in the pasta.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- RECIPE TIPS:.
- Easy Substitution: Substitute 2 cups of your favorite shredded cheese for the 2-cheese blend.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve red grapes.