Years ago my grandmother ordered me these recipe cards in the mail that you file in a box that the company provides. I didn't much care for the recipes so we ended the subscription. There was one gem in the bunch, though. It remains a family favorite! (I don't remember the name of the company) I have adjusted the cooking times several times based on different ovens (military, moving, rental houses, unreliable ovens!) so you may need to watch it and cook it more or less based on your oven. It is not a very traditional recipe but it is quick with little mess! You can also make it ahead and just cook it when you are ready.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook shells according to the package directions.
- 2Rinse well in cool water and dry.
- 3While the pasta is cooking, mix together the cream cheese and 3 cups of Mozzeralla cheese.
- 4Stuff shells with cream cheese mixture (I use my hands to roll a"snake" of mix and slide it right in the manicotti tube.) Put a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 13 by 9 baking dish.
- 5Place manicotti in dish and cover with remaining sauce.
- 6Sprinkle 1 cup of Mozzarella over the top.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 375.
- 8Uncover, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and bake for 15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Cheese Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.6
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 1067.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: