Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy creamed spinach and pretty good for you too. Can easily be made with fat-free cheeses. Still comes out creamy.
- 1 bag fresh spinach or 2 boxes frozen spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook spinach in olive oil and garlic.
- When cooked remove from heat and add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Return to heat just long enough to heat through.
- Adjust cheese amounts to your taste.