1/2 Photos of 3 Cheese & Crab Quesadillas
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Different and tasty way to change from the ordinary. Even "Mr.Picky"-older son likes these; hope you will try them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crabmeat, Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup cocktail sauce, green onions and garlic in medium bowl; mix well.
- 2Spread about 1/2 cup mixture onto 2 tortillas; sprinkle evenly with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
- 3Top with remaining tortillas.
- 4Melt 1 tablespoons butter on cast iron griddle over medium-high heat.
- 5Add one quesadilla; cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 7Cut each into eight wedges.
- 8Serve with cocktail sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Cheese & Crab Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.6
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 410.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce