Recipe by Caroline Cooks
Different and tasty way to change from the ordinary. Even "Mr.Picky"-older son likes these; hope you will try them.
Top Review by Julie F
Very good and easy! I just put the ingredients together on the tortilla, without the sauce, then used the cocktail sauce for dipping once the quesadilla was cooked. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the cocktail sauce with this. Thought I might prefer it plain, but that wasn't the case.
- 3⁄4 cup cooked and chopped crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded & divided
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup favorite seafood cocktail sauce, divided
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crabmeat, Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup cocktail sauce, green onions and garlic in medium bowl; mix well.
- Spread about 1/2 cup mixture onto 2 tortillas; sprinkle evenly with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Melt 1 tablespoons butter on cast iron griddle over medium-high heat.
- Add one quesadilla; cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut each into eight wedges.
- Serve with cocktail sauce for dipping.