Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Different and tasty way to change from the ordinary. Even "Mr.Picky"-older son likes these; hope you will try them.
- 3⁄4 cup cooked and chopped crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded & divided
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup favorite seafood cocktail sauce, divided
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine crabmeat, Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup cocktail sauce, green onions and garlic in medium bowl; mix well.
- Spread about 1/2 cup mixture onto 2 tortillas; sprinkle evenly with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Melt 1 tablespoons butter on cast iron griddle over medium-high heat.
- Add one quesadilla; cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut each into eight wedges.
- Serve with cocktail sauce for dipping.
Very good and easy! I just put the ingredients together on the tortilla, without the sauce, then used the cocktail sauce for dipping once the quesadilla was cooked. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the cocktail sauce with this. Thought I might prefer it plain, but that wasn't the case.
These were good. A little too gooey. I had a problem with sauce and cheese oozing out. Husband LOVED them, to me they were okay. Maybe with the sauce on side next time. Thanks for posting.
YUMMY!!YUMMY!!YUMMY!!I fixed this for supper tonight. Everyone love it. I served the cocktail sauce on the side. This is so easy to make, especially when you are in a rush to fix a meal. Thanks, Caroline for sharing this great recipe!! I will be making this again & again & again!!