The pups say AARROOOOOOOOOOOOO for these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together all the ingredients well.
- 3Form the dough into teaspoon-size balls.
- 4Place on greased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly, and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Cheese Cookies for Pups
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 29.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated low-fat milk