Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
The pups say AARROOOOOOOOOOOOO for these!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated low-fat milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients well.
- Form the dough into teaspoon-size balls.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly, and store in an airtight container.