Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
For those pups that just love cheese!
Make and share this 3-Cheese Cookies for Pups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients well.
- Form the dough into teaspoon-size balls.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly, and store in an airtight container.
These are tasty treats that my dogs enjoyed! Easy to make with common ingredients - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009